U2's São Paulo #2 setlist, 21/10/17
Today, U2 performed their second of four shows in São Paulo.
Bad remained in the pre-Joshua Tree part of the setlist. Bono sang a very long snippet of Antônio Carlos Jobim's song Waters of March in the spot where he has usually done America or Heroes. During Beautiful Day, Bono snippeted another notable Brazilian song: Mas Que Nada, originally written by Jorge Ben and then popularised further by Sérgio Mendes.
During I Still Haven't Found, Bono modified the "church not made with hands" shout-out to: "Take it to church now! The church of Neymar! A church not made with... feet." Like the first night in São Paulo, Bono referred to Brazil's current debate about art censorship at the start of Mothers of the Disappeared, remarking that "censorship, you are not going back, Brazil".
Apart from some different snippets, the setlist was identical to that played at the previous show. This is the first time U2 have performed identical setlists at two shows in the same city on the current tour.
The full set was:
- Sunday Bloody Sunday
- New Year's Day
- Bad / Waters Of March (snippet)
- Pride (In the Name of Love)
- Where the Streets Have No Name / California (There Is No End To Love) (snippet)
- I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
- With or Without You
- Bullet the Blue Sky / War (snippet) / America (snippet)
- Running To Stand Still
- Red Hill Mining Town
- In God's Country
- Trip Through Your Wires
- One Tree Hill
- Exit / Wise Blood (snippet) / Eeny Meeny Miny Moe (snippet)
- Mothers Of The Disappeared
- Beautiful Day / Mas Que Nada (snippet)
- (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction (snippet) / Vertigo / It's Only Rock 'n' Roll (But I Like It) (snippet)
- You're The Best Thing About Me
- Ultraviolet (Light My Way)
- One / Invisible (snippet)
If you attended the show we ask you to share your concert review or photos with other site visitors. You can post your review of the show here and upload your pictures here.