U2's Los Angeles #2 setlist, 16/05/18
Today, U2 performed their second of two shows in the Los Angeles area, at the Forum in Inglewood. This was the tour's last date on the North American west coast; the band will now be heading eastwards across the continent.
The band slightly modified the start of the setlist tonight. Red Flag Day and Gloria were dropped, with All Because of You replacing them after I Will Follow. This means tonight's set is one song shorter than last night's.
All Because of You's return to the set comes after missing four concerts. It was last played at the first San Jose show, on 7 May. Tonight's changes brought to an end Gloria's streak of consecutive concerts, stalling at five. It will have to wait a bit longer to attain the streak discussed yesterday.
Bono ended Beautiful Day with a snippet of Black Hole Sun and acknowledged Chris Cornell and his family, almost a year to the day since the Soundgarden singer died.
Before One, Bono again promoted the band's invitation for fans to submit their vocals to be included in the chorus for Women of the World, the song that is played during the encore break. Full details are here.
We had some difficulties with our live coverage of tonight's concert, so I would like to take this opportunity to acknowledge Chris Barca on Twitter and prbiker15 on Interference, who both kept detailed setlists. Thank you both.
The full setlist was:
- Love Is All We Have Left
- The Blackout
- Lights Of Home
- I Will Follow / Mother (snippet)
- All Because Of You
- Beautiful Day / Black Hole Sun (snippet)
- The Ocean
- Iris (Hold Me Close)
- Cedarwood Road
- Sunday Bloody Sunday / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet)
- Raised By Wolves / Psalm 23 (snippet)
- Until the End of the World / It Never Rains In Southern California (snippet) / Amsterdam (snippet) (Intermission - Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me)
- Vertigo / Rebel Yell (snippet)
- You're The Best Thing About Me acoustic
- Staring at the Sun acoustic
- Pride (In the Name of Love)
- Get Out Of Your Own Way
- American Soul
- City of Blinding Lights
- Women of the World (snippet) / One / Invisible (snippet)
- Love Is Bigger Than Anything in Its Way
- 13 (There Is A Light)
If you attended the show we ask you to share your concert review or photos with other site visitors. You can post your review of the show here and upload your pictures here.