End of the show. “Our prayers are with Mexico City tonight” says Bono. #U2TheJoshuaTree2017
Bono turns Drowning Man snippet into tribute to Mexico after quake: “Don’t let go, Mexico. Viva Mexico!” #U2TheJoshuaTree2017
Drowning Man snippet in One. Pleased this is becoming regular. #U2TheJoshuaTree2017
I’m so used to One being 21st that I accidentally said so in the last tweet. We have in fact reached 22 songs tonight! #U2TheJoshuaTree2017
21. Yep, here’s One. #U2TheJoshuaTree2017
Bono speech time. Presume One is next, and last. #U2TheJoshuaTree2017
21. Ultra Violet, which better have Kate Sheppard on screen for Suffrage Day #U2TheJoshuaTree2017
20. You’re the Best Thing About Me stays in the set. #U2TheJoshuaTree2017
End of Vertigo has snippet of It’s Only Rock ‘n’ Roll. #U2TheJoshuaTree2017
19. Vertigo #U2TheJoshuaTree2017
Meeting pushed back a bit so you have me for a few more minutes. 17th was Beautiful Day, then Elevation. #U2TheJoshuaTree2017
Time for me to go. If you reply to this tweet w/ set updates I’ll retweet the best & thank you on the mainpage when I’m back in ~45 minutes!
16. Encore begins with… Miss Sarajevo, back after missing all six prev shows on the current leg! #U2TheJoshuaTree2017
I’m afraid I have to go to a meeting in a couple of minutes. If we’re lucky Matt will be up & able to update! Otherwise I will after.
That’s the end of the main set. Bono thanks the audience and the band leave stage. Encore to come. #U2TheJoshuaTree2017
15. Mothers of the Disappeared. If you haven’t paid attention for the past 30 years, this is the end of the album. #U2TheJoshuaTree2017
Exit has its usual snippets: Wise Blood and Eeny Meeny Miny Moe. #U2TheJoshuaTree2017
14. Exit #U2TheJoshuaTree2017
13. One Tree Hill. Very brief intro from Bono tonight, not his usual speech, just “this is for Greg Carroll”. #U2TheJoshuaTree2017
12. Trip Through Your Harmonicas. #U2TheJoshuaTree2017
@Rodrivox Jealous! I reckon if the rest of the tour hadn’t been postponed we would’ve got Fast Cars on St Patrick’s Day in Auckland.