So Japan has an anime series called Bono Bono. I was quite disappointed to find out it doesn’t star everyone’s favourite lead singer. Matkin
The winner of tonight’s presidential debate is Canadian real estate.
37) One Tree Hill 38) Drunk Chicken 39) Mercy 40) Raised By Wolves
31) White as Snow 32) Cedars of Lebanon 33) Crazy Tonight 34) Stand Up Comedy 35) City of Blinding Lights 36) In God’s Country
25) Get on Your Boots 26) The Saints Are Coming 27) A Celebration 28) Love and Peace or Else 29) Crumbs From Your Table 30) Winter
INTERMISSION: George W Bush sings Sunday Bloody Sunday youtube.com/watch?v=PXnO_F…
@CrossEyedClam We’re just fans. If we were interested we’d say so, but we aren’t into flamewars.
18) The Hands That Built America 19) Last Night on Earth 20) Please 21) Walk On 22) Peace on Earth 23) Native Son 24) Breathe
11) Red Hill Mining Town 12) Exit 13) Wave of Sorrow 14) Race Against Time 15) One 16) Zoo Station 17) Miss Sarajevo
5) Sunday Bloody Sunday 6) Seconds 7) Bullet the Blue Sky 8) Mother’s of the Disappeared 9) The Refugee 10) The Unforgettable Fire
So hey, 40 years of U2. Here’s 40 political U2 songs to mark the occasion! 1) Pride 2) MLK 3) New Year’s Day 4) Silver and Gold
And don’t expect any of us to be positive about your candidate. We don’t endorse. We do disdorse. Also my wife is Mexican. Matkin.
.@corianderstem Those iPhones were asking for it!
And if you do… we’ll set Ax on you. He’ll live trivia you to the ground and then finish you off with the complete history of NZ railways.
But seriously folks; if you don’t like the politics of U2, don’t bother tweeting it at us. 1) We don’t care 2) We aren’t interested
@phillipmoran1 Ax said he was done. I’d suggest you contact him personally. Matkin.