U2's Stockholm #1 setlist, 16/09
Tonight U2 were in Stockholm, Sweden, for their first of four concerts in the city - the only four Scandinavian shows of the European leg. This is the first time U2 have performed in the Swedish capital since their pair of Elevation shows on 9 and 10 July 2001. Their Swedish concerts in 2005 and 2009 were all played in Gothenburg.
The Electric Co., Elevation, Volcano, and One all rotated back into the set tonight after missing one show each. The rarest of these songs is Volcano; this is its eighth performance on the Innocence + Experience Tour (and ninth performance ever).
This means that tonight's setlist was identical to that played at the third Amsterdam show a few days ago. There has only been one other pair of identical setlists across the 43 shows so far performed on this tour: the first night in Chicago on 24 June had the same setlist as that played twelve days earlier on the first night in Montreal on 12 June.
The full setlist was:
- The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
- The Electric Co. / Send in the Clowns (snippet) / I Can See For Miles (snippet)
- I Will Follow
- Iris (Hold Me Close)
- Cedarwood Road
- Song For Someone
- Sunday Bloody Sunday / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet)
- Raised By Wolves / Psalm 23 (snippet)
- Until the End of the World / Love and Peace or Else (snippet) (Intermission - The Fly)
- Even Better Than The Real Thing Fish Out of Water Mix
- Mysterious Ways / Burning Down The House (snippet)
- Every Breaking Wave
- Bullet the Blue Sky / Ode To Joy (snippet) / 19 (snippet)
- Where the Streets Have No Name / California (There Is No End To Love) (snippet) / When Love Comes To Town (snippet)
- Pride (In the Name of Love)
- With or Without You
- City of Blinding Lights
- Beautiful Day / I Remember You (snippet)
- Mother And Child Reunion (snippet) / One / Invisible (snippet)
If you attended the show we ask you to share your concert review or photos with other site visitors. You can post your review of the show here and upload your pictures here.