U2's Berlin #2 setlist, 25/09
Tonight U2 were in Berlin for their second of four concerts in the city. This is the first time U2 have ever played more than one show in Berlin on a single tour.
Early in the evening, The Electric Co. returned to the setlist after an absence of one show. The E stage rotational slots featured Desire and Angel Of Harlem, both of which were also back after missing one show each. At the end of the show, I Still Haven't Found was played after missing the last three shows.
During the show, Bono made multiple references to today being the 39th anniversary of Larry posting the note that led to U2's formation. Every Breaking Wave was dedicated to the friend of Bono who convinced him to attend the first band meeting.
The full setlist was:
- The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
- The Electric Co. / Send in the Clowns (snippet) / I Can See For Miles (snippet)
- Do You Remember Rock 'n' Roll Radio? (snippet) / Vertigo / God Save The Queen (Sex Pistols) (snippet)
- I Will Follow
- Iris (Hold Me Close)
- Cedarwood Road
- Song For Someone
- Sunday Bloody Sunday
- Raised By Wolves / Psalm 23 (snippet)
- Until the End of the World / Love and Peace or Else (snippet) / Words (snippet) (Intermission - The Fly)
- Even Better Than The Real Thing Fish Out of Water Mix
- Mysterious Ways / Burning Down The House (snippet)
- Angel of Harlem
- Every Breaking Wave
- Bullet the Blue Sky / Ode To Joy (snippet)
- Where the Streets Have No Name / California (There Is No End To Love) (snippet)
- Pride (In the Name of Love)
- With or Without You
- City of Blinding Lights
- Beautiful Day / Moment Of Surrender (snippet)
- Mother And Child Reunion (snippet) / I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / People Have The Power (snippet)
If you attended the show we ask you to share your concert review or photos with other site visitors. You can post your review of the show here and upload your pictures here.