U2gigs.com

U2gigs (@u2gigs)

Matt: Berlin / Ax: Melbourne / Chris: NY

The below is an off-site archive of all most tweets posted by @u2gigs ever

April 23rd, 2011

@u2wanderer Which is just the way that I like it :P

via U2gigs (Matkin)

u2wanderer @u2gigs U2 rumors and stories all over Canada these days lol.

via web (retweeted on 8:20 PM, May 28th, 2011  via U2gigs (Matkin))

Don’t get too excited over The Fly or Love Is Blindness being rehearsed yesterday. Remember it is for a documentary on Achtung Baby…

sbacio @pearljamgirl85 @u2gigs Was there, both gigs … Love for U2 is blindness

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 8:18 PM, May 28th, 2011  via U2gigs (Matkin))

RT @u2wanderer: U2’s equipment for #U2360MON has started arriving and being stored in Dartmouth NS. Can’t be stage, maybe seating for venue?

via U2gigs (Matkin)

RT @MarsGirl75: I know rehearsals are misleading but if U2 plays The Fly in #U2360WPG, I will be insanely jealous. :)

@tony_chiappetta Based on the tweet, I’m assuming photography

via U2gigs (Matkin) in reply to tony_chiappetta

claudiaidzik @u2gigs i wonder what time people usually start lining for the floor seats…

via web (retweeted on 8:01 PM, May 28th, 2011  via U2gigs (Matkin))

pearljamgirl85 @u2gigs I can’t believe they rehearsed Love Is Blindness… I hoped for that in Rome and Turin… It’s unbelievable!!!!

via web (retweeted on 8:00 PM, May 28th, 2011  via U2gigs (Matkin))

@OktoberBaby67 It wouldn’t surprise me; partly because it has just one concert on the tour, partly because it hasn’t been played since ’97

via U2gigs (Matkin) in reply to OktoberBaby67

RT @nwox: Security is saying no photography of the stage. I got a few. Rumors of a lottery floating in the air #U2360WPG

@OktoberBaby67 I haven’t heard about anything new; probably a standard set

via U2gigs (Matkin) in reply to OktoberBaby67

RT @colindebin: Going to be in #Winnipeg for #U2 concert 2morrow. Looking forward to it! #U2360WPG

via U2gigs (Matkin)

spenceeastwood @u2gigs I’m very happy for all the folks going to #U2360WPG who may be lucky enough to see The Fly and Love is Blindness debut tomorrow!!

via web (retweeted on 7:38 PM, May 28th, 2011  via U2gigs (Matkin))

SgtBhaji @u2gigs I’d love to take a peek at the instruction manual for the claw. Tab A in to slot what??? Did they get it from Ikea?

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 7:33 PM, May 28th, 2011  via U2gigs (Matkin))

fernando_vh @u2gigs What?? Anniversary of my favorite album in music history? OH, YEAH! Hahahaha! #AchtungBabyAnniversary #U2 4ever!

via web (retweeted on 7:33 PM, May 28th, 2011  via U2gigs (Matkin))

cqleonardo @u2gigs NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE !!!!!!!! #AchtungBabyAnniversary

via web (retweeted on 7:29 PM, May 28th, 2011  via U2gigs (Matkin))

AnalogWalrus @u2gigs i’m sure someone else hypothesized this, but rehearsing AB songs for Glasto w/the Glasto footage being on Achtung bonus DVD?

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 7:29 PM, May 28th, 2011  via U2gigs (Matkin))

RT @_Nielsen: Holy shiz, The Fly & Love Is Blindness is back. #U2360WPG

via U2gigs (Matkin)

The excitement in Winnipeg, Manitoba for #U2360WPG is palpable; even here in Kitchener, Ontario!

via U2gigs (Matkin)

RT @U2_News: Bono confirma que están filmando un documental sobre “Achtung Baby” http://bit.ly/iJFgO3 #U2 #U2360WPG #AchtungBabyAnniversary

via U2gigs (Matkin)

RT @WinnipegNews: If you missed it, check out our video & slideshow of #U2 meeting #Winnipeg fans: http://bit.ly/lMxJCw http://bit.ly/jDTaJa

via U2gigs (Matkin)

RT @joe_ahorro: The #U2 merchandise at Canad Inns stadiums. #U2360WPG http://yfrog.com/h8bglqej

via U2gigs (Matkin)

RT @ChrisDca: We’re along for a behind the scenes tour of the massive stage for U2 at Canad Inns Stadium. Watch for video later. #U2360WPG

via U2gigs (Matkin)

(Thanks @atu2 and their numerous sources in Winnipeg for the info)

via U2gigs (Matkin)

So U2 rehearsed yesterday in the rented theatre. Mostly Achtung: EBTTRT, The Fly multiple times, LIB, 1, MW, UTEOTW, Mag, HMTM, STreets, Ele

via U2gigs (Matkin)

SheisCree @u2gigs My #U2360Wpg story almost done. Watch it on #CBC Winnipeg Late right after @CBCTheNational. :) http://yfrog.com/h0fqiutj

via web (retweeted on 8:23 AM, May 28th, 2011  via U2gigs (Matkin))

The_Impulse @u2gigs @U2_NT @u2fanz @atu2 the tv special started with the same past interview by Adela Micha, plus some #U2360mex fan footage.

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 5:11 AM, May 28th, 2011  via U2gigs (Matkin))

The_Impulse @u2gigs @U2_NT @trainmaniac @u2fanz Televisa Channel 5. Still searching for a stream, probably here: http://teq.mx/cKG but not sure…

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 5:11 AM, May 28th, 2011  via U2gigs (Matkin))

@trainmaniac Not sure. Only word we have for it is via @The_Impulse

via U2gigs (Matkin) in reply to trainmaniac

@Biel05Augusto …because if we did, our tweetstream would be flooded beyond belief. But we do get every message addressed to us.

via U2gigs (Matkin)

@Biel05Augusto Every person who follows us is also a big fan. Unfortunately we can’t follow everybody back…

via U2gigs (Matkin) in reply to Biel05Augusto

u2wingsfan @u2gigs This is how EVERY Game 7 should be. I had someone tell me scoreless hockey is boring. This is far from boring.

via Mobile Web (retweeted on 4:08 AM, May 28th, 2011  via U2gigs (Matkin))

The_Impulse @atu2 @U2NT @u2gigs … don’t know if it’ll be the full concert or just some songs. I bet for the second option, and a lot of ads.

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 3:55 AM, May 28th, 2011  via U2gigs (Matkin))

The_Impulse @atu2 @U2NT @u2gigs tonight the #U2360mex will be aired on a mexican television channel in like… an hour and 20 minutes….

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 3:54 AM, May 28th, 2011  via U2gigs (Matkin))

RangerPete61 @u2gigs We don’t mind if it takes you all day for the #FFs. haha

via web (retweeted on 3:53 AM, May 28th, 2011  via U2gigs (Matkin))

SgtBhaji @u2gigs if you start now then you should be done by next Tuesday… Chop chop! :p

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 3:53 AM, May 28th, 2011  via U2gigs (Matkin))

I’d ask a question at this point, but I get the feeling everybody is either too tuckered out from the work week or engrossed in #BosTBL!

via U2gigs (Matkin)

So consider this a huge #FF to all of you! http://twitter.com/#!/u2…

via U2gigs (Matkin)

Hey everyone, thanks for the literally hundreds of #FF’s! If we could FF all of you in return we would; but we’d be here for the whole day!

via U2gigs (Matkin)

RT @trainmaniac: I liked a @YouTube video http://youtu.be/Pb5_dU-K… Even better than the real thing (360° live version)

via U2gigs (Matkin)

ksawka No #U2360WPG pics today, nothing happened and its been raining all day! @u2gigs @u2_news @EdgeFest

via Twitter for BlackBerry® (retweeted on 2:05 AM, May 28th, 2011  via U2gigs (Matkin))

True patriot love… (You sing the rest!)

via U2gigs (Matkin)

u2wanderer @EdgeFest Our Home and Native Land!

via web (retweeted on 1:52 AM, May 28th, 2011  via U2gigs (Matkin))

EdgeFest Oh Canada :)

via web (retweeted on 1:52 AM, May 28th, 2011  via U2gigs (Matkin))

EdgeFest Come on, Winnipeg. Judging by your tweets, no one wants to meet The Edge (or Adam, or Larry) only Bono. #U2

via web (retweeted on 1:52 AM, May 28th, 2011  via U2gigs (Matkin))

That last tweet was a test of my mobile connectivity to the Twitter account; Matthias just set it up so I can tweet from my two concerts!

via U2gigs (Matkin)

Test of matkins mobile connectivity

via txt

RT @RhoAsh: Tweeps attending #U2360SEA - @Ticketmaster email states GA entrance was changed from West Gate to North East Gate.

fernando_vh @Helene_Dunbar @u2gigs “Gloria/In te domine/Gloria/Exultate” #U2

via web (retweeted on 10:38 PM, May 27th, 2011  via U2gigs (Matkin))

Zooropa95 @u2gigs That list is a farce. The person who judged that was clearly a Nirvana fan. Nevermind - 1st, In Utero - 7th. AB should be Number 1!

via web (retweeted on 10:38 PM, May 27th, 2011  via U2gigs (Matkin))

natashcha @u2gigs @RollingStone This makes me extremely happy. I love that album. I’d go so far as to say it’s my fav

via web (retweeted on 10:27 PM, May 27th, 2011  via U2gigs (Matkin))

Helene_Dunbar @u2gigs October is still under-rated. Will always be my favorite.

via web (retweeted on 10:26 PM, May 27th, 2011  via U2gigs (Matkin))

fernando_vh @u2gigs @RollingStone Pop should be the 2nd and Zooropa should be the 3rd in this list! #U2

via web (retweeted on 10:25 PM, May 27th, 2011  via U2gigs (Matkin))

AfricanWellFund ATT U2 collectors tons of memorabilia on sale http://bit.ly/iVAHTM portion of proceeds benefits AWF Prop back issues, U2 comics and more

via web (retweeted on 10:24 PM, May 27th, 2011  via U2gigs (Matkin))

celticscorpion @u2gigs love Achtung. It’s tied with The Joshua Tree as my favorite U2 album. I think Achtung wins lyrically.

via Twitterrific (retweeted on 10:07 PM, May 27th, 2011  via U2gigs (Matkin))

Zooropa ranked just the 61st best of the decade by @RollingStone http://bit.ly/k6bHPR. Pop didn’t even rank (unless I missed it).

via U2gigs (Matkin)

Achtung Baby ranked the 4th best album of the 90s by @Rolling Stone: http://bit.ly/k2AqBc

via U2gigs (Matkin)

hjwallace1 @u2gigs Pft…they would never walk by us over there anyway. I just love that we are kids in the play pen. It’s going to be cozy. #U2360EDM

via web (retweeted on 9:49 PM, May 27th, 2011  via U2gigs (Matkin))

@farscape_one I really like it. They did a great job on the performance.

via U2gigs (Matkin) in reply to farscape_one

shenorthwilson @u2gigs check it, 11 min in to link, Wpg is more than ready cbc.ca/video/#/News/L…

via Mobile Web (retweeted on 9:42 PM, May 27th, 2011  via U2gigs (Matkin))

They need the pen to cage in all of the rabid fans when the band walks by, :P @hjwallace1

via U2gigs (Matkin)

hjwallace1 Another angle of the fenced in area (by Gate 6) and trucks with Claw bits. @atU2 @U2gigs #U2360EDM http://twitpic.com/531if7

via Twitpic (retweeted on 9:41 PM, May 27th, 2011  via U2gigs (Matkin))

SarahStoneJ333 Let’s get the Spidey single trending people! @u2gigs @atu2 #RiseAbove1

via Twitter for BlackBerry® (retweeted on 9:40 PM, May 27th, 2011  via U2gigs (Matkin))

EdgeFest @atu2 @u2gigs please RT - #U2360WPG FAQ http://www.laurenrobb.co… U2 Winnipeg

via web (retweeted on 9:40 PM, May 27th, 2011  via U2gigs (Matkin))

Though that video is still better than all performances of In a Little While combined.

via U2gigs (Matkin)

EdgeFest @atu2 @u2gigs Please RT when appropriate #U2360EDM FAQ http://bit.ly/masKx4 U2 Edmonton

via web (retweeted on 9:37 PM, May 27th, 2011  via U2gigs (Matkin))

Don’t expect any video from me though. My camera is not very good, as you can see from YBR in Toronto 2009… http://youtu.be/vpk8U8Gx…

via U2gigs (Matkin)

Seems like I’ll meet lots of you at #U2360MTL and #U2360TOR; awesome! Look for the guy in the U2Gigs shirt in the GA line