U2's Singapore #2 setlist and videos, 01/12/19
U2's second show in Singapore featured three setlist changes from night one.
The band performed Desire for the second time this tour and You're the Best Thing for the third time, replacing Angel of Harlem and Every Breaking Wave respectively. Love Is Bigger also returned to the setlist after missing yesterday's show, taking the length of the gig to 25 songs.
At the end of Mothers of the Disappeared, Bono added the El Pueblo Vencerá chant. He did this during some performances on the 2017 Joshua Tree Tour, but this is the first time in 2019.
Singapore is the first—and, for the time being, will remain the only—Asian city outside Japan in which U2 have performed two concerts on the same tour. Two Japanese cities can claim that honour. On multiple tours, U2 have performed two or more shows in Tokyo (including Saitama in the greater Tokyo area). And on the first leg of Lovetown, U2 performed three shows in Osaka; other tours have visited that city, but only for one show.
The full setlist was:
- Sunday Bloody Sunday
- I Will Follow
- New Year's Day
- Bad / Heroes (snippet)
- Pride (In the Name of Love)
- Where the Streets Have No Name / California (There Is No End To Love) (snippet)
- I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
- With or Without You
- Bullet the Blue Sky
- Running To Stand Still
- Red Hill Mining Town
- In God's Country
- Trip Through Your Wires
- One Tree Hill
- Exit / Wise Blood (snippet) / Eeny Meeny Miny Moe (snippet)
- Mothers Of The Disappeared / El Pueblo Vencera (snippet)
- Desire / Not Fade Away (snippet)
- Take Me To The River (snippet) / Vertigo / Rebel Rebel (snippet)
- Even Better Than The Real Thing
- You're The Best Thing About Me
- Beautiful Day / One (snippet)
- Ultraviolet (Light My Way)
- Love Is Bigger Than Anything in Its Way / All You Need Is Love (snippet) / One (snippet)
If you attended the show we ask you to share your concert review or photos with other site visitors. You can post your review of the show here and upload your pictures here.
We also have videos from this show. Watch below: