U2's Seoul setlist and videos, 08/12/19
U2 performed their first concert in South Korea today. It was only their second ever concert on the Asian continent, after 30 September 1997, all the way over on the other side of the continent in Israel. All other previous Asian shows have been in island countries off the coast of the continent, Japan and Singapore, or in the case of Turkey the band performed at a venue on the European side of Istanbul.
I Will Follow and Every Breaking Wave returned to the setlist today after missing the last show. Bad was not performed; this is the second show this tour at which it has not appeared, following the 19 November show in Adelaide.
Desire, surprisingly, remained in the setlist. This is the first time it has been performed at consecutive shows on the current tour.
I Still Haven't Found ended with a lengthy snippet of Stand By Me that involved the entire first verse and the chorus. Watch it below, Our other videos from this show follow the setlist.
The full setlist was:
- Sunday Bloody Sunday
- I Will Follow
- New Year's Day
- Pride (In the Name of Love)
- Where the Streets Have No Name
- I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / Stand By Me (snippet)
- With or Without You
- Bullet the Blue Sky
- Running To Stand Still
- Red Hill Mining Town
- In God's Country
- Trip Through Your Wires
- One Tree Hill
- Exit / Wise Blood (snippet) / Eeny Meeny Miny Moe (snippet)
- Mothers Of The Disappeared
- Vertigo / She Loves You (snippet) / Love Me Do (snippet)
- Even Better Than The Real Thing
- Every Breaking Wave
- Beautiful Day
- Ultraviolet (Light My Way)
- Love Is Bigger Than Anything in Its Way / All You Need Is Love (snippet)
If you attended the show we ask you to share your concert review or photos with other site visitors. You can post your review of the show here and upload your pictures here.