Night 9 setlist for U2:UV at the Sphere, Las Vegas, 18/10/23
Tonight was the ninth of U2's residency at the Sphere in Las Vegas.
Most nights so far have been fairly similar in terms of the set, and tonight featured one minor change with the return of Angel of Harlem in place of I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For. However, before this there was a song that made it's tour debut, one that debuted way back on the Boy Tour and until tonight had been played only 53 times across the band's career. I am, of course, talking about Happy Birthday. It was sung for Morleigh's birthday, and she came onstage during Tryin' to Throw Your Arms Around the World. Bono handed her his balloon string, asking her to hold it so he could sing to her, and thanked her for teaching him how to dance. She shared a kiss with Edge before leaving the stage.
The set was otherwise as expected. At the end of Angel of Harlem, Bono directed the band into a portion of Suspicious Minds. After missing the last few nights What a Wonderful World was added into the end of Beautiful Day.
- I Could Have Lost You (snippet) / Zoo Station
- The Fly
- Even Better Than The Real Thing
- Mysterious Ways
- One / Love Me Tender (snippet)
- Until the End of the World / Two Tribes (snippet)
- Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
- Tryin' to Throw Your Arms Around the World Happy Birthday
- All I Want Is You Songs of Surrender Mix / Walk On The Wild Side (snippet)
- Angel of Harlem / Suspicious Minds (snippet)
- Love Rescue Me
- So Cruel
- Ultraviolet (Light My Way)
- Love Is Blindness / Viva Las Vegas (snippet)
- Elevation / My Way (snippet)
- Atomic City
- Moment of Surrender (snippet) / Where the Streets Have No Name
- With or Without You
- Beautiful Day / What a Wonderful World (snippet) / Glorify (snippet)
If you attended the show we ask you to share your concert review or photos with other site visitors. You can post your review of the show here and upload your pictures here.