U2's Tampa setlist, 14/06/17
Today U2 performed in Tampa, their second performance in Florida after playing in Miami three nights ago. It's not that common for U2 to play two stadium shows in Florida on the same leg of a tour: it happened in 1987, 1992, and most recently in 1997 when they did three and suffered from terrible attendance. On the 360 Tour they did one Florida show per leg, and the Tampa show almost eight years ago on 9 October 2009 is the most recent previous U2 gig in the city.
It seems the band have made one permanent change since Bonnaroo: the intro music is now The Waterboys' The Whole of the Moon. Prior to that festival, they had used The Pogues' A Rainy Night in Soho.
Another change from Bonnaroo has stuck around at the end: Vertigo in the encore. Like in Miami, it closed the show. The setlist was, in fact, the same as that played in Miami. Bono dedicated One Tree Hill to the victims of the Pulse Nightclub massacre last year in Orlando. Some rain fell, prompting a snippet of Singin' in the Rain during Beautiful Day.
The full setlist was:
- Sunday Bloody Sunday
- New Year's Day
- Bad / America (snippet)
- Pride (In the Name of Love)
- Where the Streets Have No Name / California (There Is No End To Love) (snippet)
- I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
- With or Without You
- Bullet the Blue Sky
- Running To Stand Still
- Red Hill Mining Town
- In God's Country
- Trip Through Your Wires
- One Tree Hill
- Exit / Wise Blood (snippet) / Eeny Meeny Miny Moe (snippet)
- Mothers Of The Disappeared
- Miss Sarajevo / The New Colossus (snippet)
- Ultraviolet (Light My Way)
- One / Hear Us Coming (snippet)
- Beautiful Day / Singin' In The Rain (snippet)
If you attended the show we ask you to share your concert review or photos with other site visitors. You can post your review of the show here and upload your pictures here.