U2's Paris #1 setlist, 25/07/17
Today, U2 performed their first of two concerts in Paris. This is their first visit to France since the two special shows on 6 and 7 December 2015, which were postponed after the terrorist attack on an Eagles of Death Metal concert, and at the second of which Eagles of Death Metal made a guest appearance.
At both of those concerts in 2015, U2 performed a full cover of Patti Smith's People Have the Power, once with Patti and once with Eagles of Death Metal. At today's show Patti Smith again joined U2, but for Mothers of the Disappeared, during which she added extended snippets of People Have the Power. This is the second guest appearance in Mothers of the Disappeared after Eddie Vedder and Mumford and Sons joined the band on 14 May 2017.
The setlist was unchanged from that played in Dublin and Barcelona. This is the second time this tour that three consecutive shows have had setlists identical in songs and order, after the shows in Miami, Tampa, and Louisville on 11, 14, and 16 June.
The full setlist was:
- Sunday Bloody Sunday
- New Year's Day
- Bad / Heroes (snippet) / Where Are We Now? (snippet)
- Pride (In the Name of Love)
- Where the Streets Have No Name / California (There Is No End To Love) (snippet)
- I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
- With or Without You
- Bullet the Blue Sky / Black Dog (snippet)
- Running To Stand Still
- Red Hill Mining Town
- In God's Country
- Trip Through Your Wires
- One Tree Hill
- Exit / Wise Blood (snippet) / Eeny Meeny Miny Moe (snippet)
- Mothers Of The Disappeared / People Have The Power (snippet) (with Patti Smith)
- Miss Sarajevo
- Beautiful Day / Starman (snippet)
- Vertigo / Rebel Rebel (snippet) / She Loves You (snippet)
- Ultraviolet (Light My Way)
- One / Hear Us Coming (snippet)
- The Little Things That Give You Away
If you attended the show we ask you to share your concert review or photos with other site visitors. You can post your review of the show here and upload your pictures here.