U2's Barcelona #3 setlist, 09/10
Tonight U2 were in Barcelona for their third of four concerts in the city. This is the first time U2 have ever performed more than two full tour concerts in the city (though before the two shows that began 360's first leg they did a third show as a dress rehearsal for a small invited audience). It is, in fact, the first time U2 have performed more than two shows in any Spanish city on a single tour.
The Electric Co., Elevation, and One all returned to the set after missing one night. The biggest surprise of the night was the second e-stage rotational slot, as Volcano returned after missing nine concerts. This was just the tenth time ever it has been played.
The full set was:
- The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
- The Electric Co. / Send in the Clowns (snippet) / I Can See For Miles (snippet)
- I Will Follow
- Iris (Hold Me Close)
- Cedarwood Road
- Song For Someone
- Sunday Bloody Sunday
- Raised By Wolves / Psalm 23 (snippet)
- Until the End of the World / Love and Peace or Else (snippet) / Words (snippet) (Intermission - The Fly)
- Even Better Than The Real Thing Fish Out of Water Mix
- Mysterious Ways / Burning Down The House (snippet)
- Every Breaking Wave
- Bullet the Blue Sky / Ode To Joy (snippet) / 19 (snippet)
- Where the Streets Have No Name / California (There Is No End To Love) (snippet)
- Pride (In the Name of Love)
- With or Without You
- City of Blinding Lights
- Beautiful Day / Ultraviolet (Light My Way) (snippet)
- Mother And Child Reunion (snippet) / One / Invisible (snippet)
If you attended the show we ask you to share your concert review or photos with other site visitors. You can post your review of the show here and upload your pictures here.